Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
We cater to corporates and help them provide psychological help for their employees. In the counselling process, we understand the challenges experienced by employees and help them overcome these challenges. Our programs are focused on employees’ personal challenges which in effect help increase their productivity and performance. We have specific Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) which are focused on challenges experienced in a work/Office set up. It helps in working on issues like:
- Work stress and anxiety
- Handling conflicts in the workplace
- Improving attention and focus
- Personal counselling
- Attitude and Personality development
- Communication and soft skills training
- Interactional problems between employees
- Role of leadership and different aspects to it
We help employees cope with these stressors which spring specifically in a work setting. In doing this we concentrate exclusively on those psychological barriers of employees which become a challenge for the organization. We take the role of mediators in taking the organizations goals into consideration and aligning the workforce in pursuit of these goals. It helps them grow individually and enhance self in a collectivist environment of workplace. This also helps in improving relations with their colleagues and transform the working relationship.
The EAP can be incorporated into the organization in three ways:
- A crisis intervention center in the organization to cater to employee’s needs (Onsite Counselling)
- The employees can be referred to our clinic for counselling sessions (Offsite Counselling)
- Telephonic or Zoom sessions to provide comfort and save time for employees.